By simply watching squirrels, you can mistake them with fun, cute, and playful scampers fearlessly leaping across the ground. However, squirrels are free-spirited daredevils that cause a lot of destruction to your property. Typically, squirrels will take shelter in your home’s attic, and if you do not discover them early on, the aftermath can be very catastrophic.
Here are a few of the major issues with allowing squirrels to stay on your property, especially in your home.
- Squirrels cause damage to house’s roof timber, wires and insulation, short out transformers and cause extensive damage to the air and heating conditioning systems
- Squirrel droppings are associated with Salmonella and Leptospirosis
- They carry parasites, hence are vectors for the disease that ticks, fleas, and others can transmit
- Squirrel activity in an attic space can generate noises that interfere with one’s sleep
Had Enough of Those Pesky Squirrels? Calla Squirrel Removal Professional
Proper prevention is vital to avert damage and possibly avoid health-related issues linked to squirrels. Nevertheless, if prevention fails, seek the services of an expert. The squirrel removal specialist will do the following:
- Inspect your home: They will assess the degree of squirrel infestation and design a way of action
- Humane removal: The professionals will use techniques and special tools for quick and efficient squirrel removal
- Repair and sanitizing: After removal, the experts will repair and disinfect the damaged area
- Exclusion: Includes examining the building for weak entries and seal them by closing gaps
If you have squirrels nesting in your home, contact Critter Control® Fort Lauderdale. We provide pest management services including animal removal and exclusion. Our expert staff will help you get rid of these annoying animals from your home or business premises fast, safe, and most humane way. Squirrels can cause extensive damage to your home, and the risk of electrical fire is serious enough that infestations should be dealt with promptly. Call us today at 954-467-6067 to schedule your free consultation.