Attics are an ideal place for rodents like rats, mice, and squirrels to seek refuge and build homes, especially during winter. It’s not a surprise that rat infestations happen to be a common problem for many homeowners around the country, as the creatures have agile bodies that fit through the smallest of gaps gaining entry into your attic without you noticing.
Rodents are a danger to your attic as they can:
- Cause damage by chewing through your insulation material or stored goods
- Leave droppings and foul odors
- Spread disease
- Cause irritating rustling noises
The Four-Step Process
Our rodent removal and repair service will help to eliminate all your pest issues in a safe, effective, and professional manner. Critter Control® of Fort Lauderdale uses a four step process to get rid of the rodents in your attic. These include:
- Inspection: We conduct a thorough inspection of the whole structure from the ground up ensuring to check all portions of the roof and the plumbing system for signs of an infestation.
- Removal: We develop a customized plan that fits your unique situation. Our professional staff will use the latest rodent control techniques to trap and kill the unwelcome attic intruders so you can rest easy knowing your rodent problem is well taken care of.
- Repair: Our trapping specialists will make sure any damage done by rats, mice, or squirrels is restored.
- Exclusion: After all the rodents have been removed, we find entry points like cracks and holes that they may have used to get into your home and seal them up. In order to permanently eliminate and prevent rodents from your attic, it’s important to find all the entry points and seal them completely.
Get Your Free Consultation
Contact Critter Control® Ft. Lauderdale for a fast and efficient rat removal service. If you have questions, comments, or would like to schedule your free consultation, call us today at 954-467-6067.