Critter Control of Fort Lauderdale knows that rat extermination can be a large task and can create many safety issues for the untrained person. Rats can transmit diseases that are potentially deadly to humans, and they reproduce at an alarmingly fast rate. Because of their ability to produce 2,000 offspring per year, time is of the essence. To have them removed, call the professional rat exterminators at Critter Control® to help at the first sight of these unwanted intruders.
Signs You May Have Rats in Your Home
If you are unsure of whether or not you have a rat problem and are in need of an exterminator, always look for these tell-tale signs.
- Presence of rat droppings and feces
- Dirt or grease smear trails along walls
- Nibble marks on the wood and wires in a building
- Scurrying or scratching noises, especially after dark
- Temperature fluctuation in your home or business due to insulation damage
How Critter Control® Professionals Can Help!
Critter Control® are no strangers to rat extermination. We implement a four step process that’s sure to keep those pesky rats away. Our technicians will:
- Assess the extent of the issue and create a custom plan to solve the problem
- Remove the rats using our various safe and eco-friendly methods
- Sanitize and repair any areas that were damaged due to the presence of the rats
- Seal all noted entry points to prevent the future invasion of your space by rats.
In addition, The Centers for Disease Control and Preventions has implemented special rules for the proper handling and disposal of rat carcasses. To ensure you are in compliance with these rules and to ensure your safety, you should enlist the help of our professional rat exterminators at Critter Control® of Fort Lauderdale. Our technicians have in depth knowledge of these rules and have the proper tools and equipment to dispose of the rats after extermination.
For any questions about rats or any other unwanted critters you may have in your home or office, call Critter Control® of Fort Lauderdale today at 954-467-6067 Be sure to ask about out three year exclusion and lifetime warranties.